An Electromagnetic Field is a physical field produced by electrically charged objects, including those which contains a high degree of iron (fe) and therefore are considered as magnetic.
This free app use the magnetometer sensor of your mobile device to transform your phone or tablet into a fun and easy to use metal detector / electromagnetic scanner. Since the app can be used to measure the presence of metallic objects as well as electromagnetic fields, it is a handy little tool indeed for both experiments and research.
You can either use it for real-time scanning, or automatically record the measurements for a longer period of time, and then analyze the results at a later time.
• Easy to use detection of Metallic objects and Electromagnetic fields.
• Real and accurate measurements using the magnetometer sensor of your device.
• Automated recording for long-time measurements.
• View and analyze recorded data from within the app.
• Optional sound feedback signal.
• Optional emulation of readings.
• The provided measurements are in micro Tesla units (µT).
• Gauge showing real-time strength (magnitude) of the electromagnetic field.
• Diagram showing real-time measurement of electromagnetic field strength in all three dimensions (x, y, z).
• Clean and Responsive UI supporting both tablets and phones.
• For support and feedback, mail us, visit http://exelerus.com/ostic or use the in-app buttons on the Settings screen.
• The app provides measurements in microtesla (µT) units. 1 µT = 10 mG (milli gauss).
• The Earths magnetic field ranges from 25 to 65 micro tesla, depending on your location.
• Test the scanner by holding your phone near devices and materials that emanate electromagnetic fields or are magnetic.
• The automated Recording feature allows you to run the app in the background for a longer period of time, in order to measure the amount of electromagnetic fields that you are exposed to during that time. The results are saved and can then be analyzed using touch and swipe gesture enabled charts directly from within the app. All results are saved as standard CSV files, and can be opened in other apps and applications supporting this common file format.
This free app is fully usable as is, but you can visit the Store screen and upgrade the app with additional useful features.
We've worked hard to make this free app as good as possible, and hope that you will find it both entertaining and useful. Constructive feedback and reviews are always appreciated, since it is your opinion that drives future development of the app.
Thanks for downloading!
No app can fully replace the special purpose devices that measure electromagnetic fields or detect metallic objects. The reason that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this app, is that the measurements are fully dependent on the hardware sensor provided by your mobile device.
Tesla Magnetic Field Recorder is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Tesla Magnetic Field Recorder (version 2.1.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.